Where Have You Been?

16 May

My (Pam’s) friend Shirley Liechty posted on her Facebook page:

Blank signpost“I’ve been to a lot of places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can’t go alone, you have to be in Cahoots with someone.

“I’ve also never been in Cognito, either. I hear no one recognizes you there.

“I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport ~ apparently you have to be driven there!”

My friend Penny added: I once was in Vertebrate, but I couldn’t stand it!

I added:

I think I have been close to being in Sane, I must have lost my mind thinking I’d enjoy that place. I am pretty sure I have been in Fear, but hope to never go there again. It’s a pretty scary location. I have been in Denial, but if you ask me, I will never own up to being there. I once was in Coherent, but I don’t remember much about it. My husband says I am in Dependent a little too often, but who asked his opinion anyway? I might travel to in Decision but I can’t make up my mind if I want to go or not.

I do want to be in Love, such a warm, cozy place. I’d like to be in Control, but no one will let me be in charge there. I never want to be in Continent, that place is an embarrassment. I never want to be in Hospitable, the folks there are so rude!

I thought I’d like to be in Verse, but everyone is so opposed to that. In Vigorate is nice; I always leave so energized from there! I was in Visible, but no one remembers seeing me there. But my favorite was when I was in Vincible ~ got a bumper sticker there that read, “With God all things are possible!”

That was a fun Splash of Hope on a hard day,  sent through my friend Shirley.

That is what we desire to accomplish in your life this summer: HOPE! JOY! COURAGE!

Women all around the world are buying our LOL with God devotional (for them, their family and friends, or their entire women’s study group). We are all reading the  LOL with God daily devotional together from Memorial Day through Labor Day. And as an additional LOL incentive, we are sending you a daily “Splash of Hope” ~ a simple, fun idea to keep hope rising in the middle of a declining economy or scary headlines.

You’ll love the benefits of a SONsational summer, and LOL with God in His Word:

• The joy of the Lord is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
  • A happy heart is good medicine, and a cheerful mind works healing (Proverbs  17:2 Amplified).
  • Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future (Proverbs 31:25).

Yes! I want to LOL with God this summer! (I already own the book)

Yes! I want to LOL with God this summer! (I want to buy the book now)

Click for more details or discount packages

Be in Tentional – We hear you have to make a plan to get there!

Contest: One free 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make book for the best “In”-Novative pun posted here in the next week. (My Joy Zone team will select the winner based on how hard they LOL!)

Advertisements

6 Responses to “Where Have You Been?”

1. Sharon G. May 16, 2011 at 3:40 pm #

I found myself in Tolerant once; it was a pretty frustrating place 😉

2. Sharon G. May 16, 2011 at 3:43 pm #

I also once found myself in Capacitated…I couldn’t do much about it

3. Mary Lou Wade Halchak May 17, 2011 at 2:05 am #

PUN: “Necking – A passion fancy.”

4. Amberly Neese May 17, 2011 at 5:13 am #

I once visited INconceivable, but then had my tubes tied in a “square” knot and became INcubated.

I used my iron to get out of INcrease and sold my house to get INdeed.

I used the dictionary to be INdefinite and a calculator to be INdivisible.

5. Karee Logan May 17, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

When I was very young I was in Fancy.
    I have been in Explicable, but I can’t tell you why or how I got there.
    Once, I was in Ert. No one does anything there; they just lay around. It kind of reminded me of when I was in Active. They don’t do much there either. At least when I was in Effective, we tried to do stuff. It just never worked. When I was in Operative things there just didn’t work anymore. However, in Cessant, nothing ever stops.
    I loved it in Candescent. It was so bright there.
    I was in Congruent once. That place needs to shape up and conform.
    My son-in-law is in Fantry. He marched right in to that one.
    I have never been in Errant. Make no mistake about it, only God can go there. He did send me a letter from there though. Maybe you have read it too?

6. Lisa Torrez May 18, 2011 at 1:37 am #

As I sit here at Point No Point Lighthouse on the soft sandy beach I gaze across the water to Useless Bay. Man named them…God created them…With God allo things are truly possible, there is a Point and I am not Useless.